Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-12 Origin:Site
Polishing pads are also called polishing skins, polishing cloths, polishing pads, and are important auxiliary materials that determine the surface quality in chemical mechanical polishing.
Here is the content list:
How can polishing pads be classified according to their fabrics?
What is the function of the super polishing pad?
How will the effect of the polishing pad be affected?
What does the adhesive in the polishing pad do?
Polishing pads can be divided into abrasive polishing pads and non-abrasive polishing pads according to whether they contain abrasives; according to the different materials, they can be divided into polyurethane polishing pads, non-woven polishing pads, and composite polishing pads; according to the different surface structures, they can be roughly divided into Flat type, grid type, and spiral line type.
(1) Effectively and evenly transport the polishing liquid to different areas of the super polishing pad;
(2) The chemical reaction after polishing is fully carried out; the reactants and debris are discharged smoothly to achieve the removal effect;
(3) Maintain the polishing liquid film on the surface of the super polishing pad so that the chemical reaction can proceed fully;
(4) Keep the polishing process stable and the surface is not deformed, in order to obtain a better surface morphology of the wafer.
(1) Hardness: the hardness of the polishing pad determines the ability to maintain the accuracy of the surface shape;
(2) The compression ratio: the compression ratio reflects the anti-deformation ability of the polishing pad;
(3) Conservation: the conservation of the polishing pad is the quality of the polishing liquid stored in the polishing pad per unit volume;
(4) Roughness: surface roughness is the unevenness of the polishing pad surface;
(5) Density: Density is the compactness of the polishing pad material;
Whether the polishing pad is imported or domestic, there is a distinction between the backing adhesive and no backing adhesive. Many customers don’t know what the backing adhesive is for when they buy it. In fact, the backing adhesive is used for bonding, and the backing adhesive is a kind of What is necessary for the grinding process, he can stick the polishing pad and the grinding disc tightly together, so as to stabilize the two so that they will not move or shift during the grinding process on the plane grinding and polishing machine, which indirectly ensures the progress of the grinding movement.
Hubei Little Ant Diamond Tools CO., Ltd. has developed a variety of polishing pads and conducted a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure quality. Hubei Little Ant Diamond Tools CO., Ltd. is committed to select high-quality materials, professional design, and production team, and integrate cutting-edge technology into product development, only to create perfect and trustworthy exquisite products. If you are in the super polishing pad business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.