Views: 66 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-20 Origin: Site
The excellent performance and broad development prospects of the diamond circular saw blade have attracted numerous experts to conduct research, and some have made breakthroughs. It is believed that diamond tools will be widely used in modern machining in the near future.
What is the cutting depth of the diamond circular saw blade?
What are the features of the diamond circular saw blade?
What is the correct way to use the diamond circular saw blade?
The cutting depth is an important parameter involving diamond wear, effective sawing, force on the saw blade and the properties of the stone being sawed. Generally speaking, when the linear speed of the diamond circular saw blade is high, a small cutting depth should be selected. From a technical point of view, the depth of sawing diamond can be selected between 1mm and 10mm. Generally, when cutting granite blocks with large-diameter saw blades, the cutting depth can be controlled between 1mm and 2mm, and at the same time, the feed speed should be reduced. When the linear speed of the diamond circular saw blade is large, a large depth of cut should be selected. However, when the performance of the saw machine and the strength of the tool allow, the cutting concentration should be taken as large as possible to improve the cutting efficiency. When there is a requirement for the machined surface, a small depth cut should be used.
1. When the diamond circular saw blade "cuts" the marble, it is actually the diamond that grinds the marble into powder, thereby "cutting" the marble; the most prominent is the 114 dry-cut king cutting blade of superhard material;
2. If the diamond circular saw blade is used to "cut" the metal, the "soft" metal will "stick down" the diamond particles. Never use the diamond circular saw blade to cut the metal;
3. It is possible to cut metal with an ordinary thin grinding wheel. Although this grinding wheel also grinds metal into powder, the sand is not as precious as diamond, and the sand is integrally bonded with a special adhesive, that is It is said that the whole is sand grains that can be "cut", the outer circle is sanded off, and the sand behind can continue to "cut".
1. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the diamond circular saw blade; for wet cutting, it should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
2. If the diamond circular saw blade cuts aluminum alloys or other metals, special cooling lubricants should be used to prevent the saw blade from overheating, tooth paste, and other damage, which will affect the cutting quality.
For more information about diamond circular saw blade, please contact Hubei Little Ant Diamond Tools CO., Ltd has committed to providing the increasing of diamond circular saw blade, and make them more effective, reliable, and consistent.