Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-24 Origin:Site
Diamond grinding tools use diamond abrasives as raw materials and use metal powder, resin powder, ceramics, and electroplated metal as binders to make products of various shapes. The tools used for grinding, polishing, and grinding are called diamond grinding tools.
Here is the content list:
1. What is the structure of diamond grinding tools?
2. What is the purpose of diamond grinding tools?
3. What are the differences between electroplated diamond grinding tools and sintered diamond grinding tools?
The structure of diamond grinding tools is generally composed of three parts: working layer, matrix, and transition layer. The working layer, also known as the diamond layer, is composed of abrasives, bonding agents and fillers, and is the working part of the abrasive tool. The transition layer, also known as the non-diamond layer, is composed of bonding agents, metal powder, and filler. It is the part that firmly connects the diamond layer to the substrate. The base body is made of aluminum, steel, or bakelite, which supports the working layer and holds the diamond grinding tool.
Due to the characteristics of diamond abrasives (high hardness, high compressive strength, and good wear resistance), diamond abrasives become ideal tools for grinding hard and brittle materials and cemented carbide in the grinding process. Diamond grinding tools not only have high efficiency and high precision but also have good toughness, low abrasive tool consumption, and long service life. At the same time, diamond grinding tools can also improve working conditions. Therefore, diamond grinding tools are widely used in metal and non-metal hard and brittle materials with low iron content that are difficult to process by ordinary abrasive tools, such as cemented carbide, high alumina porcelain, optical glass, agate gemstone, semiconductor materials, stone, etc.
There are many differences between electroplated diamond grinding tools and sintered diamond grinding tools:
1. The production process and equipment are different. Electroplated diamond grinding tools are electroplating process, the main equipment is DC power supply, plating tank, etc., sintered diamond grinding tools are sintering process, and the main equipment is press, sintering furnace, etc.;
2. The product structure and performance are different. The dimensional accuracy of electroplated diamond grinding tools is usually higher than that of sintered diamond grinding tools; the diamond concentration of the working part of electroplated diamond grinding tools (that is, the content of diamond in the matrix metal) is higher than that of sintered diamond grinding tools; Grinding tools often have only one layer (except for electroplated diamond geological drill bits, which also have multiple layers for finer diamonds), while sintered diamond grinding tools often have multiple layers, so the service life of sintered diamond grinding tools is longer; electroplated diamond grinding tools use more grades Higher diamonds, while sintered diamond grinding tools mostly use lower grade diamonds. To increase the holding power of the matrix on diamonds, sintered diamond grinding tools mostly use coated diamonds (that is, diamonds coated with nickel, copper, or titanium on the surface) ；
3. Product applicability is different. Electroplated diamond grinding tools can be made into various small and complex shapes to meet different needs, while sintered diamond grinding tools are not easy to do (of course not absolute).
Hubei Little Ant Diamond Tools Co., Ltd. has developed a variety of different diamond tools such as super-hard diamond tools, diamond cutting tools, diamond polishing tools, diamond grinding tools and conducted a large number of tests before leaving the factory to ensure the quality. If you are in the diamond tools business, you can consider using our cost-effective products.