Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-07 Origin:Site
Since the polishing pad is constantly consumed during the polishing process, its service life has become an important technical indicator for measuring the quality of the polishing pad. The longer the service life, the more conducive to the stable production of the fab. In addition, the defect rate is also important for measuring the quality of the polishing pad. This indicator is particularly important in the wafer production of the nano-process. So how to choose a polishing pad?
Here is the content list:
l What should be paid attention to when choosing a polishing pad?
l What is the structure of the polishing pad?
l Why are there small holes in the polishing pad?
1. Choose a polishing pad according to your work needs. It is best to choose a short-staple polishing pad at the beginning of the polishing operation. The long-staple type 3.8 ~ 5.0cm is mainly used for high-demand polishing work, such as the need to use cushion pads to modify and round the protruding lines on the surface of the car body. In the final trimming and waxing, a clean wool cover and a neat dish-style long pile pad should be used. In this way, the best results can be obtained. If further protection is required, round-edged pads can be used.
2. When using polishing pads, special polishing pads should be selected according to the needs of different stages of work.
3. The polishing pad should not touch the working surface too fast, the working temperature should not be too high, and should choose to make strong products to prevent the wool from flying off.
4. It is best to use a 100% wool pad for finishing the surface of the car body. The wool generates less heat when working, has a large cushion, and has a longer use time than synthetic fibers, which can maintain the original elasticity. Dirty felt pads can be washed with neutral detergent and can be used repeatedly.
5. There are also several kinds of bases for towel felt pads and wool felt pads, some are hard and soft. It is better to use a slightly harder base for the sponge felt. Towel felt pads and wool felt pads will harden after the abrasive paste is adhered to them, making it easy to coat!
There are many kinds of polishing pads, such as flannel, nylon, fiber, polyurethane, and so on. The polishing pad is also called polishing cloth or polishing skin. Polishing pads are divided into imported and domestic products. Whether imported or domestically produced, there are two types with adhesive and without adhesive. Many customers don't know what the adhesive is for when they buy it. In fact, the adhesive is used for pasting. The adhesive is a necessary thing in the grinding process. It can stick the polishing pad and the grinding disc tightly together, thereby stabilizing the two, so that they will not move during the grinding process on the flat polishing machine. Will not shift, indirectly ensure the progress of the grinding movement.
The small holes are convenient to store polishing powder or polishing liquid, and more effectively use polishing powder and polishing liquid. In this way, the damaged layer of the workpiece can be removed uniformly and the surface roughness of the workpiece can be improved.
It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce an industrial polishing pad that meets the standards, so as to ensure the healthy development of the polishing pad market. Hubei Little Ant Diamond Tools CO., Ltd. conducts many tests on the polishing pad before they leave the factory, and the quality qualification rate is guaranteed. If you are in the polishing pad business, you can consider our cost-effective products.